Mixology 101 Course
Our Professional Mixologists (Bartending) Program is where it all begins. This is where we take people with no bartending experience or knowledge and turn them into full-fledged bartenders! You'll learn mixology, the art of mixing drinks, as well as the daily operations of bar and beverage areas in full-service restaurants, lounges, and other hospitality establishments.
This program is half lecture and half lab in format, so you'll spend lots of time actually mixing drinks behind a real bar. There is no replacement for hands-on training when learning a manual skill like the exciting and profitable world of bartending.
Core Course Topics Include:
- Learn how to mix over 200 cocktails
- Bartending coordination, skill, and basic bar tricks
- Customer service skills and knowledge
- Learn how to use, setup, breakdown, and clean the bar and all equipment
- Proper presentation, garnishes, making mixers, and more!
Request More Info
5759 East 86th Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46250